Are in in search of the steps on how to successfully submit application for the ongoing Kenya Ministry of Defence recruitment 2023? If yes, the you’re on the right page.
A lot of rumours hovering over the internet have misled a significant number of Kenya Ministry of Defence recruitment applicants, and I have seen this fake information myself.
So, due to spamming of rumours and false information on the internet, interested candidates do not know if the Kenya Ministry of Defense Recruitment form is out, has stopped, or is still ongoing.
However, I have already compiled MOD recruitment, the requirements, the recruitment portal www.mod.go.ke, vacant positions, how to apply, closing date, and other information are all featured in this guide.
Kenya Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023
Kenya Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023/23 Application Form is out and not ongoing as of today.
The Government of Kenya announced the commencement of the recruitment application process on 27th April 2023. Vacant positions were detailed in the information and interested civilian staff were invited to submit their application which all of them have done through electronic means.
Is Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Ministry of Defence 2023/24 application form is out. According to the Kenya government, the recruitment is scheduled to last for over 3 weeks, and during these weeks, qualified personalities will be picked according to their fitting roles in the Kenya Ministry of Defence.
Would you also like to apply for:
- KEBS Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- KenGen Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- National Youth Service Recruitment
Which Positions Are Available For The Kenya Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023/24?
Applying for a position or role in the Kenya Ministry of Defence is easy, and due to the recruitment exercise having top transparency, it makes it likely for you to successfully secure a position.
However, if you do not know what role to apply for, below is a compilation of all positions available or the Kenya Ministry of Defence recruitment 2023/24 –
- Artisan (Panel Beater III)
- Artisan (Welder III)
- Artisan (Spray Painter III)
- Artisan III (Tailor)
- Clerical Officer II
- Cook III
- Artisan III (Motor Vehicle Electrician)
- Senior Support Staff
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic III
Basic Requirements For 2023/24 Kenya Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Exercise
Before applying for a role in the Kenya Ministry of Defence, consider your chances with these requirements below;
- You must be a Kenyan citizen.
- You must have an acceptable means of identification.
- You must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study.
- You must possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages.
- You must demonstrate results in work performance.
- You must possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal skills, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills.
- Your advantage of securing a position will increase if you have NYS certificates.
- You must not be a victim of crime, be it an ex-crime.
- You must fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate).
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Criminal Investigations Department.
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau.
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
What Are Kenya Ministry Of Defence Basics That You Should Know Before Applying?
If you are desperate to secure a role in the Kenya Ministry of Defence, then you have to abide by the below;
- Use your official details like name, no faking or using another person’s own.
- Do not apply for more than one position at a time.
- Ensure you upload your documents according to the fitted sizes and instructions.
- Submit your application before the closing date.
- Carefully read, understand, and fill out the application form to avoid mistakes.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Portal (www.mod.go.ke)
Interested candidates are to visit the Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke & www.mod.go.ke to download a copy of the application form and then follow its guidelines to successfully apply for a position.
MOD Application Deadline
According to the information announced earlier this year by the Kenya Government, the Ministry of Defence recruitment will last till Monday, 22nd May 2023.
How Can I Apply For The 2023/24 Kenya Ministry Of Defence Recruitment?
- First, Visit the MOD application portal at www.mod.go.ke.
- Select your area of specialization/role.
- Read through the application instructions.
- Fill in your details correctly in the given spaces.
- Scan clearly and upload academic credentials with other required documents.
- Submit your form for clarification and enrollment.
If you have not yet applied for a role in the 2023/24 Kenya Ministry of Defence, I am afraid that you have missed the opportunity this year as the application due date has already passed.
However, you can still visit here from time to time to be updated on when the recruitment exercise will be carried out next year.