KenGen recruitment 2023/2024 has begun. Update such as job vacancies, application portal www.caeers.kengen.co.ke, requirements for application, when the recruitment is starting and when it is ending.
Do you currently live in Kenya and have been aspiring to work with Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC (KenGen) in whichever capacity provided to you? If yes, this would then be an exciting opportunity for you as KenGen recruitment exercise has started.
In this article, we have detailed the steps through which you can appropriately and successfully submit application for the ongoing KenGen job vacancies. So, stick around till the end so you do not leave any stone untouched.
Overview of KenGen PLC
Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC as the name insinuates is the body set aside by the government of Kenya to oversee the generation and equitable distribution of power across the country.
Working with Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC entices several benefits and this has made the recruitment process quite competitive as many persons wishes to gain employment.
This then prompted us to put together this guide and share necessary secrets that would help you come out successful in the ongoing KenGen recruitment exercise.
When is KenGen Recruitment Starting?
KenGen recruitment is starting on Monday, 25th September, 2023. Interested persons will have to visit the recruitment portal www.caeers.kengen.co.ke to apply for advertised job vacancies.
KenGen Job Vacancies 2023
- Distribution manager
- Line worker
- Technical assistant
- IT personnel
These are the vacant positions which Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons to occupy.
General Requirements for KenGen Recruitment 2023
Gaining employment into KenGen could really be easy if you are able to adhere to the following requirements.
- You must be a Kenya citizen by naturalisation, residence or registration
- Possessing a valid means of identification like National ID card, Driver’s license etc. is mandatory
- You must have at least plain D+ in Kenya Secondary Certificate Education (KCSE)
- Depending on the position you’re applying, you would need a diploma or degree from a recognized institution in Kenya
- You must possess good interpersonal communication, reporting and analytical skills
- You should be ready to match existing team while strictly adhering to work rules and regulation
- Very importantly, you need to meet the requirements of Kenya chapter six (6) constitution
KenGen Career Portal
KenGen recruitment application is mainly done online via the career portal www.careers.kengen.co.ke. This is the official portal where persons interested in the recruitment are to visit the submit application.
KenGen Recruitment Process
KenGen recruitment process contains of three (3) basic stages which are; the application stage, shortlisting stage and then the screening stage. It is mandatory that candidates participates through out these stages to avoid disqualification.
How to Apply for KenGen Recruitment 2023
To submit application for KenGen job vacancies, kindly keep to the few steps highlighted below.
- First, go to www.careers.kengen.co.ke
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Next, read through the job description
- Proceed to create an account on the portal
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Clearly scan and upload required certificates
- Preview your application to ensure it is correct
When is KenGen Recruitment Closing?
The application deadline for KenGen recruitment exercise 2023 is Friday, 29th September. Failure to submit on or before this deadline will lead to disqualification.
While filling KenGen job application form, ensure you do not provide false information or try to manipulate the documents you upload. Also, avoid applying for more than one position at a time or paying anyone to access the application form.
Applying for KenGen jobs 2023 might seem intimidating but if you follow the steps we have provided, I’m sure it will become much easier. Notwithstanding, we would like to hear from you via the comment section below.