Would you like to participate in the ongoing Kenya Bureau of Standards, KEBS recruitment 2023? If yes, the latest job vacancies, career portal www.careers.kebs.org, requirements, how to apply for KEBS jobs, when the recruitment is starting/ending and other important details are here.
In this regard if you currently reside in Kenya but do not have a job, not to worry as a great opportunity has emerged at Kenya Bureau of Standards.
Have you ever aspired applying for a job at Kenya Bureau of Standards? If yes, what was stopping you or did you apply but didn’t get the job? Fact is that even if you have applied for KEBS recruitment before but was not successfully it is possible that you missed out one or two things and all that has been filled in this article.
What You Should Know about KEBS Recruitment
Every recruitment has its guidelines for application and most times, it is the failure to adhere accordingly that disqualified applicants. In the case of Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS), here are some of the things you should note.
- First is that KEBS job application form is free of charge i.e., no applicant is permitted to pay either a staff of KEBS or external body with respect to getting the recruitment form.
- Applicants who submit their form after the closure date are as good as not applying at all.
- Providing unverifiable data or forgery of document attracts serious legal action if caught.
- No candidate is allowed to apply for more than one position at a time.
- People with disabilities and female candidates can also apply for this job.
Now that we have established the basic cautions for KEBS job application, let’s proceed with the vacant positions and how you can apply.
Eligibility for KEBS Job Application
Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) recruitment portal is open to all interested persons from any of Kenya’s county. All you have to do is meet the educational, professional and skill requirements for vacancies advertised.
Would you also like to apply for:
- KDF Recruitment
- KenGen Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- National Youth Service Recruitment
KEBS Latest Job Vacancies 2023
Vacant positions advertised by the management of Kenya Bureau are:
- Principal Officer Administrator
- Legal Officer
- Supply chain officers
- Internal auditors
- Security officers
- Administration officer
- Quality assurance
- Inspection officer
- Market surveillance officers
- Laboratory analyst
- Standards officers
- Metrology officers
- Certification officers
- Assistant technicians, testing laboratory
- Assistant technicians, metrology
- Assistant customer care
General Requirements for KEBS Recruitment 2023
The common secret to success in KEBS recruitment is meeting the job requirements and this is nothing outrageous, they’re just simple and basic things which if overlooked would lead to failure.
- Candidate applying for any of the advertised vacancies must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have a legal means of identification like National Identity card or Driver’s license
- Applicant should have a D+ plain in Kenya Secondary Certificate Education (KSCE) which includes English Language
- Candidate should also have a diploma, degree or Master’s as the case maybe from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Applicants that are computer literate have an added advantage
- It is also important to note that applicant must meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution.
We recommend you try as much as you can to adhere to these requirements.
KEBS Career Portal www.careers.kebs.org
Persons interested in working for Kenya Bureau of Standards are to visit the career portal www.careers.kebs.org to apply.
How to Apply for KEBS Recruitment 2023
To submit application for KEBS recruitment:
Step 1: Visit the career portal www.careers.kebs.org
Step 2: Select the position you want to apply for
Step 3: Carefully read through the job description of the position you’ve selected
Step 4: Proceed to fill the online application form
Step 5: Scan and upload necessary credentials
Step 6: Preview your application before final submission
Kenya Bureau of Standards Recruitment Deadline
KEBS recruitment portal for this year will be closed on February 15, 2023. Any candidate who do not submit his or application on or before this deadline will be disqualified.
Q: Is there Vacancies in KEBS 2023?
A: Yes, there are job vacancies in Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) starting from 31st January, 2023.
Q: When is KEBS Recruitment Closing?
A: Kenya Bureau of Standards recruitment portal will be closing on 15th February, 2023.
Q: What is KEBS Recruitment Portal?
A: www.careers.kebs.org is the official recruitment portal for Kenya Bureau of Standards job application.
Applying for KEBS recruitment might seem a complicated process but with the steps and information we have provided on this page, we will it would be much easier for you now. Good luck with the process.